What are Cookies and how do the Onulec SL websites (onulec.com) use them?
- Ensure that web pages can work correctly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At all times you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the Onulec SL web sites (onulec.com), without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of the operation of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data may access personalized services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the cookie of your browser.
Because they are important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more agile and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What are the different types of Cookies that we use in Onulec SL (onulec.com)?
Type of cookie
Examples of use
TECHNIQUES AND PERFORMANCE
These Cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimize the functioning of our websites.
Registration cookies are created when you register or when you log in to one of our web portals.
Google Analytics :
These Cookies collect information from your browsing experience on our web portals in a totally anonymous way. We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content.
Chat online web livezilla :
Own Intercom cookies:
Some services of Onulec SL (onulec.com) can use connectors with various social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, etc. By using the social registry, you authorize the social network to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your identification in the service, making access much faster in subsequent visits. This Cookie can be deleted, and in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of Onulec SL services (onulec.com) from the privacy settings of the specific social network.
How can I configure my Cookies?
In any case we inform you that, since Cookies are necessary for the use of our Website, although you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow to warn of the presence of Cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them you may continue to use our Website, although the use of some of your services such as online shopping may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
Next we indicate you the links of the main navigators and devices so that you have all the information to consult how to manage the cookies in your browser.
Internet Explorer ™:
Version 9: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
Version 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-10
Version 11: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11
Safari ™: http://www.apple.com/support/mac-apps/safari/Safari ™ 7: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_ESSafari ™ 8: http : //support.apple.com/kb/PH19214? viewlocale = en_US & locale = en_settingson iPhone, iPad or iPod: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
- The sessions expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore they are deleted from our computer when they leave it.
- The permanent expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, customizations or in the registry, so that we do not have to enter our password constantly.
- The own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be established (for example, by clicking on social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website. We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.